TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF ONLINE TIRE PORTAL
By registering with Athos, you will gain use of and access to the Online Tire Portal at https://www.athos-tire.com/portal/. The following document explains how you may use the Online Tire Portal.
You agree to use the Online Tire Portal only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Online Tire Portal, and (b) any applicable law or regulation related to the Online Tire Portal.
If you do not agree to or accept the terms and conditions of use of the Online Tire Portal, you should discontinue use of the Online Tire Portal.
Your first use of the Online Tire Portal will be treated as acceptance of the Online Tire Portal Terms, from that point forward. We may at our sole discretion update, modify, change, add or remove the Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) at any time and with or without notice. Your continued use of the Portal following the posting of such changes constitutes your agreement to be bound by the changes.
If you have any questions about the Online Tire Portal, please contact us by email:
The Online Tire Portal is an online system that is available 24-hours a day, worldwide. It is an information system only, with no-transactional element or payment gateway.
- Password and Account Security: You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password associated with your account on the Online Tire Portal. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. The site is for your personal use and you are requested not to share your login and/or password. The password created for you is non-transferable. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you should notify Athos promptly.
- Restrictions of Use: You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any of the elements or content of the Online Tire Portal for any purpose. Additionally, you will not directly or indirectly license, sell, lease assign or otherwise transfer content from the Online Tire Portal. You are also prohibited from testing the vulnerability of the site, attempting to gain access to unauthorized parts of the site or the servers upon which they are hosted, nor reverse look-up, trace or seek to probe any information on other users of the site who are customers of Athos
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Web Portal (or the servers and networks that host the Web Portal or that are connected with any elements thereof).
- Content: All data, content information and materials that may be found at the Online Tire Portal, including, but not limited to product information, pricing, account information, user information, logins and passwords, images, illustrations, graphics, photographs, audio clips, video, text, artwork, software, source code or HTML code are protected by privacy, confidentiality, trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Athos.
- Account Termination: We have the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time if you have breached any provision of the Online Tire Portal terms or our business relationship is terminated.
- Applicable Law: By accessing the Online Tire Portal, you agree that these terms and conditions and your use and access of the Portal is governed and interpreted solely pursuant to the law of the Republic of Panama.
- Disclaimer: The Online Tire Portal is updated on a continual basis and Athos have taken every effort to ensure that the content contained within the Online Tire Portal is accurate. If you see something that is incorrect, we ask you to advise us promptly.